Cooking techniques

How to make great fried rice

November 5, 2004
Basil fried rice

One of the most common questions I get as a chef is about making good fried rice. This usually puzzles me because “fried rice” in Asian food is hardly haute cuisine. In fact, it’s the very opposite of it. Fried rice is not one single dish. It is more of a way of combining leftover rice with leftover anything else and turning it into a one-dish meal.

This “leftover” philosophy of fried rice also means that there are an infinite range of ingredients and flavours that can be combined to create new and interesting versions of fried rice. From the simple egg fried rice to the Indonesian Nasi Goreng (which translates to “fried rice”, incidentally) to the Thai Basil-flavoured Rice, you can make any number of tasty dishes that will fill your belly.

As I wrote earlier, fried rice is more of a formula than a single recipe. So rather than list actual ingredients and give you a recipe, I’ll explain a few basic things you need to get right to make sure your fried rice comes out great. (But don’t worry, a recipe too shall follow.)

Rice: This is obvious, of course. You need to start with boiled or steamed white rice. Ah, but you can’t make fried rice with freshly cooked rice. The best rice to use is leftover rice that’s been lying in the fridge for at least a day. This will turn the grains firm and get rid of the excess moisture. They will also be much easier to separate. If you cook with freshly-made rice, all you will get is “fried mush” instead of fried rice. If you can’t wait a day, at least let the rice cool for a few hours in an airy spot.

A hot wok: One of the reasons that restaurant-made fried rice has that smoky flavour is the high temperatures and the seasoned carbon steel woks that we use. Once you get stirring the rice around, keeping a low temperature won’t help much. The soy sauce (if you’re using any) will make the rice wet instead of caramelising and the rice too will not get heated all the way through. Moreover, as I wrote in my article Hot Wok, Cold Oil, a layer of oil on a hot surface will dance around merrily and form a non-stick coating. If the wok is not hot enough, your rice grains will start sticking everywhere. You don’t want that, do you?

Leftovers of some sort: Fried rice isn’t Hollandaise Sauce. It doesn’t need precise measurements and careful cooking. It tastes great with all kinds of leftover meats and veggies. Some grilled chicken from yesterday? A few scraps of ham or bacon from breakfast? Or perhaps some leftover peas and carrots in your fridge? All of them will work fine. The only criteria is that they should not be too “wet”. For instance, you probably shouldn’t combine that vegetable stir-fry with yellow bean sauce with your rice or your green curry chicken because then you will get a wet mush again. Combine leftovers and rice with some spirited seasonings like ginger, garlic, spring onions and salt and presto! your fried rice is only about 5 minutes away.

When I was writing this article, I wondered which of my fried rice recipes to share with you. There were just so many. So I decided to do a Thai fried rice with lots of flavour that works wonderfully as a single-dish meal too.

Thai Basil fried rice (Khao Pad Kaprao)

And here’s how to make it:

What you need

Cold, cooked long grain rice – 2 cups

Garlic – minced – 1-2 tbsp (I like to use more)

Fresh red chillies – finely chopped – 1-3 tsp (adjust to your taste, really)

Red, green, and yellow peppers mixed – 1/2 inch squares – 3/4 cup

Onion – 1/2 inch squares – 2 tbsp

Fish sauce or light soy sauce – 2 tbsp (adjust according to saltiness of sauce)

White sugar – 2 pinches

White pepper – 1 tsp (use 1/2 tsp black pepper if you don’t have this)

Fresh shrimp, shelled and deveined – 50 gm (optional)

Peanut oil – 2 tbsp

Holy basil (or sweet basil) leaves – torn by hand – 1 handful

(Feel free to add more veggies or different meats to this dish as you see fit. It’s very flexible.)

How to make it

Get all the ingredients ready. It shouldn’t take too long. I predict about 10 minutes.

Heat a wok till the surface is almost smoking. Then add the oil and spread it around till it coats the surface evenly.

Temporarily move the wok off the heat and the add the garlic and chillies, then stir for about 10 seconds. This is to prevent the garlic and chilli from burning. Then add the peppers, onion, and shrimp, move the wok back to the high heat, add two pinches each of salt and pepper and toss around for another 30 seconds. The shrimp should be a little undercooked because it will continue to cook after the rice has been added.

Now add the rice to the pan, crumbling any big sticky blocks with your hands to ensure they’re all separate.

Toss the rice and the veggies well and keep stirring for another minute or two so that the rice grains are properly coated with the oil. Then add the sugar, white pepper, and fish or light soy sauce. Stir the mixture around again for another minute. Then taste the rice to check saltiness. If it’s less, add some more fish sauce.

OK, we’re down to the final stage of the cooking, my friend. This is when you throw in the basil leaves into the rice and something magical happens. All of a sudden, the aroma of the basil comes floating out of the wok, turning simple ingredients into a delicious dish. Stir the rice and basil mixture in the wok for another minute, then take it off the heat and serve. That’s all there is to it.

Chef’s notes

You need a large wok or pan for this. Trust me, won’t you? You need to have lots of extra space in it. If you try to stir-fry the dish in a small wok, you will spread the rice everywhere. Everywhere, I tell you! It will go over the side, jump on to your clothes, and you will have to be so careful that it will not be worth the effort.

Remember what I told you about the cold rice? Well, just remember it, eh?

If your next question is how to make perfect steamed rice, rest assured that my next article will tackle just that.

If you’re wondering where the dark colour comes from in fried rice served at cheap-ass Chinese joints, it’s from dark soy sauce.

If you’re a wimp, reduce the chilli but please don’t cut it out completely.

If you add other veggies to the dish, make sure they get enough time to cook before adding the rice.

You Might Also Like

82 Comments

• Reply Raj November 5, 2004 at 10:17 pm

Great stuff… valuable tips….. this will workout great for this weekend….. I know it will ’cause I tried your tofu recipes…they just rocked. Thanks a bunch

• Reply Niket November 6, 2004 at 3:58 am

Don’t forget the measly pulao. Being a maharashtrian, left over rice at home often ends up being “phodnicha bhat” (tempered rice) or “masale bhat”, or in a dish such as thalipeeth.
    I like the opening statement about fried rice and haute cuisine :)

• Reply alpha November 7, 2004 at 6:38 am

thank so much..just the thing I was looking for. Can I Sustitute light soy sauce with dark? Otherwise, i am all set to go today.

• Reply Ani November 7, 2004 at 10:31 am

Loved the recipe and the simplicity of it all.
    Thanks for sharing!

• Reply Madhu (Ze Chef) November 7, 2004 at 10:39 am

Alpha, if dark soy sauce is all you have, go ahead and use it. But your fried rice will be dark brown in colour. Also make sure you check the saltiness in the dish at the end of cooking.
    (And be sure to post about how it turns out.)

• Reply Swati Sani November 7, 2004 at 2:42 pm

Thanks a lot for another lovely recipe Madhu. Everyone loved it

• Reply Ravages November 7, 2004 at 6:13 pm

Thanks for the recipe. I kept telling my dad that his fried rice didnt taste the way it did at restaurants.
    If Nasi Goreng means fried rice, Mee goreng means fried noodles?

• Reply pallavi November 8, 2004 at 10:32 am

yo there.. that was what I had last time and it tasted awesome.. yes and your doctor’s orders was also a good drink !! thanks !! my cold seems to have gone…
    What about giving us a recipe for tom yum soup.. eh ??
    have a nice day !!!
    PS: I shall definitely try this out at home !

• Reply Jahnvi November 8, 2004 at 1:39 pm

Thanks for another great recipe!! Plan to have a small dinner get together over the long weekend and guess whats cooking? All your recipes which have veg alternatives! Now soup + dessert recipes would help :)

• Reply Dilip D'Souza November 9, 2004 at 10:30 am

MadMan,
    Master chef that you are, I thought you might be interested in my friend Jim Barnett’s Tried and Trusted Recipe for Homestyle Christmas/New Year Brownies (The Taste That’s Finger-Lickin’ Good) (We Think) (TM).
    A guaranteed hit with party guests. Trust me. You’re welcome to try it on me when I come to Shiok and take advantage of that 90% discount you have promised me. Here we go:
    Ingredients:
    1 cup cocoa, 1 cup walnuts, 2 eggs, 1 cup milk, 2 cups flour, rum to taste.
    Method:
    Mix cocoa and flour. Put milk and eggs back in the fridge. Throw away mix. Tell guests to go home. Throw walnuts at them if necessary. Drink rum.

• Reply anita November 9, 2004 at 12:39 pm

Sounds awesome. I shall definitely try it when I get an urge to cook (not happening lately :)… But till then I shall visit Shiok if I get a craving for fried rice!!

• Reply Shawn November 10, 2004 at 1:04 am

The recipe sounds easy and should be great when made. Are the vegs added raw or cooked?
    I have a packet of fried noodles for chop suey, any tips to make it a real dish, the kind one gets in a good restaurant?

• Reply Rajalakshmi Senthil Kumar November 20, 2004 at 9:23 pm

Hi,
    Nice to hear about U from my husband. He is Ur friend. I read Ur fried rice recipie. recently i ate fried rice from a chinese restaurant in Chennai. I think, they kept the rice for a day or two in a refrigerator and then used for making fried rice. It became stale and my stomach got upset. If we cool it for long time will it not become somewhat spoiled. Better cook the rice and spread in a bowl and let to separate as it cools. In the mean time fry the vegetables or non veg item. and add to the rice. Then add golden fried onion, cashew etc and then mix it well. There will be heat in the vegetables and onion which will be enough when it mixes with the rice. Orelse after mixing, put it in a serving bowl and just keep heat in a microwave oven for one minute. Your fried rice will be fresh and new and hot.

• Reply Madhu (Ze Chef) November 21, 2004 at 12:59 am

Hello.
    Cooked rice will keep nicely in the fridge for at least two days. I’ve done this for the last 15 years and I’ve never got spoilt rice. It’s possible your restaurant kept it out in the open for long and then put it in the fridge, and that’s why it went bad.
    As for the rest, you will probably get a vegetable pulao but it won’t be quite fried rice. ;)
    You’ll only mix the ingredients, but you haven’t done enough to give the rice any flavour.

• Reply Selective Amnesia November 21, 2004 at 7:38 pm

The Scian Melt

Welcome, welcome. For the third installment of the Scientific Indian Melt. The Scian Melt, as it is known to select bunch of fanatics is an attempt to popularise and bring to mainstream blogging, Science. In particular, science and India. Starting off …

• Reply Visithra December 3, 2004 at 10:25 am

Looks like SEA dishes are causing a storm there – have been following ur blog for sometime – haven’t tried any of the recepies though and have come to realise a lot of our dishes are given an indian twist there – planning any Malaysian dishes? Nasi Lemak would be a treat to your readers or even Hokkien mee (or prawn mee depends which part of Msia you’re ordering it from) :))

• Reply Sonal December 15, 2004 at 4:10 pm

Hi Madhu,
    As usual, your recipe, and the way you write about them simply rocks!!! I loved the tip of leftover rice and I know its true as I’ve tried it before…now, i’ll be trying your prawn and basil version of rice this weekend…
    Sonal

• Reply Isaac December 21, 2004 at 3:36 am

I’m partial to cooking crushed peanuts through my fried rice. Would recommend that people give it a go for something a little different.

• Reply essie April 21, 2005 at 2:11 am

what do you do if you dont have peanut oil? What kind of oil can i use instead?
    great recipe! thanks

• Reply sumanjit kaur tripathy May 13, 2005 at 3:45 pm

MADHU ,
    Made this preparation along with Orange – Lemon Chicken & It was just out of this world ! You were right………. the moment you throw in the Basil………something magical happens…..! ! It really transforms the taste . And using fish / oyster sauce instead of soy also gives it a different flavour . Both were a lovely combination and really enjoyed my dinner.
    THANKS

• Reply Marie June 30, 2005 at 2:22 pm

Just found your site and am really enjoying it. I have all the ingredients for fried rice in my store cupboard. So guess what we’re having for tea tonight. I’ll let you know how I fare.

• Reply nnnnnnn November 7, 2005 at 8:40 am

• Reply Kate November 12, 2005 at 11:30 pm

i adore stir-fry rice, it’s a great dish for me because there’s always an abundance of leftover rice in our house..great tips!

• Reply Comfort Job December 12, 2005 at 1:28 pm

I think I enjoyed your receipt.
    Thanks. Am planning to make the fried rice as soon as a settle down.
    Pls. I need a tip on how to make a delicious Salad because I like eating it.

• Reply Comfort Eje December 12, 2005 at 1:32 pm

Thanks for the tip on how to prepare Fried rice. I have been longing to learn now that I did am going to prepare it this weekend.
    One thing I still want to know is how to prepare Salad. So pls do me a favour and send me the tip and method.
    Thanks
    Comfort.

• Reply patrice January 8, 2006 at 10:26 pm

Hi, Thanks for taking the mystery out of preparing fried rice I can’t wait to try it. Please tell of a substitute for peanut oil when making fried rice as my child is allergic to peanuts.
    Thanks a lot, Patrice

• Reply Madhu (Ze Chef) January 8, 2006 at 11:18 pm

Patrice, a mild-flavoured oil like sunflower or safflower oil can be substituted with equally good results.

• Reply ARSHAD AZIZ January 17, 2006 at 9:12 pm

very interesting . i like to know more about your new recipe

• Reply ryan January 21, 2006 at 11:50 pm

Nice recipe and instructions, theres only one thing missing……the egg! wheres the egg, i would like to know the technique for putting the egg in the rice.

• Reply m February 3, 2006 at 9:42 pm

Thanks! I just got the answer to my fried rice question! Thanks a bunch!

• Reply Princess February 5, 2006 at 1:19 am

I think that your site is amazing…I look forward to getting to know more about this site. Keep up the “Great” work…having traved to Thailand many times I find that your recipe for the Basil Fried Rice is “On Point”! Refeshing to see it “Done” right! Three Cheers!!

• Reply Oyekanmi Oluwaseyi February 11, 2006 at 9:21 pm

he is such a good chef and he really knows how to cook a god fried rice

• Reply charles fox February 17, 2006 at 8:37 am

I adore fried rice… This is one of the more helpful sites on the tips of doing it right. Maybe its ‘pedestrian’food buty ou cant deny its good. Great web site very professional

• Reply Mike Hyes March 18, 2006 at 4:14 am

Your fried rice recipe is phenomenal. As someone who over the last 10 years has developed an infatuation with Chinese food, I can

• Reply Arthi June 16, 2006 at 11:24 am

Hey,
    Thanks a ton. I love basil and i loved the basil fried rice i cooked using your reciepe.Thanks Chef you made me a rpoud cook. No one believed me when i told them we needed left over rice for fried rice….
    Arthi

• Reply Dulsy Paul July 21, 2006 at 4:51 pm

It’s really good one . I liked the way you present it with good tips(tips like smoking wok etc).I tried fried rice several times, but it wasn’t that much tasty as it is in the restaurants. This weekend I will try ur recipe .Thanks a lot .

• Reply Gonzalo Aguilar November 2, 2006 at 5:52 pm

nice tip

• Reply nn November 29, 2006 at 2:51 pm

Hi,
    Followed the recipe for fried rice …and also the recipe for making steamed rice and stored it fora day before making the fried rice.
    Turned out great.The best fried rice I have made so far. Thank you so much for the wonderful recipe.

• Reply bilal February 1, 2007 at 9:24 am

hey thanx a bunch. i really needed these for my moms birthday dinner. it helped me a lot.

• Reply Keri February 3, 2007 at 12:22 am

Your recipes are wonderful!! Not to mention that you make it so much fun to read your comments!! I wish you were cheffing here in Texas!!! Keep up the festive work you do! :)

• Reply JOYCE March 29, 2007 at 8:32 pm

am happy cause am about getting married and am learning all these things. Thanks for that.

• Reply vineet May 28, 2007 at 10:37 pm

Thank you so much. Absolutely wonderful recipe. Greatly appreciate if you could provide pointers where to get hold of Fish Sauce and White Soy Sauce in Bangalore. Couldn’t get them at Spencers/Foodworld/Nilgiris.

• Reply Karthik May 30, 2007 at 2:35 am

Hey,
    I havent even tried your dish but i agree with most other people. Your explanation is astounding and i can already feel like i have become a better cook.
    Thanks a million

• Reply Keith June 25, 2007 at 9:50 am

I must protest about the leftover rice bit. Iron Chef Chen Kenichi never uses cold rice, and he usually wins.
    I do it the same way he does: heat some oil in a wok, break an egg into it and slosh it around a bit before throwing in the freshly-cooked and still hot rice. But they usually keep the rice and the other ingredients separated and only add them together later, which migh be the explanation.
    All I know is, everybody loves the delicate taste of the rice-egg mixture.
    The other thing I learned watching that show is to first stir fry fresh pork pieces by themselves in the wok, and then bake them further in an iron dish in the oven, while you’re stir-frying the vegetables.
    That way they come out incredibly tender, and they don’t get “stewed” with the vegetables. You can taste the pork, you can taste the rice, and you can taste the vegetables.

• Reply kanvee October 29, 2007 at 12:58 pm

egg is -an important factor to make a good fry rice to my experiance without egg the rice become a bit oily-thank

• Reply Nisha November 27, 2007 at 11:41 pm

I just want to say thank you!!!!

• Reply Katie January 18, 2008 at 11:21 am

I have cooked a lot of fried mush in my day! Thank you for letting me in on the simple but fantastic secret of using left over rice! I’m hopelessly inept in the kitchen but your blog looks like a great place to help me change that.

• Reply jesse January 19, 2008 at 11:08 am

Woo, Awesome recipe, up until I read this all I could make was fried muck. Thanks!

• Reply Jay January 27, 2008 at 5:29 am

Madhu,
    I had a similar question about the eggs: how/when would you suggest adding the beaten eggs?

• Reply shirin February 7, 2008 at 12:50 am

hi..
    i made fried rice last night but at the end the rice came up so firm ,it was hard to eat.(my rice was coocked and sitting in the friege for almost a week.)do you think it is the reason that i didnt get a good result?
    should i try making it again with a ONE DAY cooked rice?
    i love this dish but i dont want to be disappointed with the result one more time.
    thanks

• Reply Mark February 24, 2008 at 8:50 am

Just a note you must let rice get to room temp before storing in fidge,
    and when I cook my rice I let sit after cooking with lid on 30 min then fluf with a fork with butter. Try it bet you will like the results.
    Mark

• Reply Beth March 10, 2008 at 6:04 am

Great description here about what it means to be fried rice. The tone was just what I was looking for.
    We made some fried rice tonight with freshly cooked rice. But we spread it out on a cookie sheet and put it outside (it’s below freezing) for several minutes. It cooled off and some of the moisture evaporated. We probably should have stirred it a bit to release more of the moisture. To get good leftover rice the next time, I’ll probably let it cool on the cookie sheet before refrigerating.
    To include egg, we added beaten egg in a cleared center of the pan as a last step. We cooked the egg until it was mostly done and then mixed it in with everything.
    Both kids enjoyed it, so I’ll be experimenting with this as yet another quick meal. It will be especially quick if I have leftover rice.

• Reply valliammal June 23, 2008 at 8:20 am

very nice

• Reply mary house June 25, 2008 at 12:02 am

what can i subsitute the basil leaves with?

• Reply Serena October 31, 2008 at 3:35 am

I don’t know how to say this… but thank you… I have had this craving for thai basil fried rice ever since I got pregnant and my hubby was kind of getting bored of buying it all the time… now he makes it for me and thanks to your recipe, it is sooooooooo yuuuuummmmmmmmmmm!!!

• Reply rachael eyitene January 30, 2009 at 6:48 pm

thank you so much, now i know what i can do with my left over rice, that would give a most needed result.

• Reply Jilly February 5, 2009 at 8:10 am

It seems perfectly normal to use rice bran oil when making fried rice because rice oil has such a high smoke point and it is healthier than veg or peanut oil.

• Reply Rhonan March 9, 2009 at 8:29 am

On the spoiled rice: it may be that the rice was not cooled properly. If you let the rice cool on a table, in a pot or bowl, and then put that vessel in the cooler, it may very well spoil. When you take it off the heat, you want to transfer it to a shallow pan that conducts heat well; preferably in a layer no thicker that 2 inches (5cm), and get it into the cooler as quick as possible. Metal pans are ideal. The idea is to cool the rice as quickly as possible, so that it spends as little time at the temperatures where bacteria grow best.

• Reply ellen May 6, 2009 at 4:39 am

Hey, the best oil for fried rice is rice bran oil-smoke point 490 and it is quite healthy as well!

• Reply peezee August 6, 2009 at 2:30 am

How would it taste if I put 1tbs of fish sauce and 1tbs of soy sauce?

• Reply Frank August 12, 2009 at 3:38 am

Recipe sounds great, no one has mentioned if they were able to reproduce that take out flavor? Any luck anyone?

• Reply Divya August 19, 2009 at 6:03 pm

Brilliant! Your expertise is quite evident from your notes. We’ll be frequent visitors to your site.
    Gud luck!!

• Reply Kasi September 5, 2009 at 6:12 pm

Hey. For the most part, fear is nothing but an illusion. When you share it with someone else, it tends to disappear.
    I am from Guatemala and now teach English, please tell me right I wrote the following sentence: “Roxanne orgill in her war shout, murder, differ!”
    Thanks for the help :p, Kasi.

• Reply screamerct November 7, 2009 at 2:26 pm

Wazzup! Been reading for a while and just decided to write!
    Umm so like does anyone know how to browse just about any site easily while at school?

• Reply Pirvozz November 10, 2009 at 10:28 pm

Greetings,
    We have prepared a contract and added the paragraphs that you wanted to see in it.
    Our lawyers made alterations on the last page. If you agree all the provisions we are ready to make the payment on Friday for the first consignment,
    We are enclosing the file with prepared contract.
    peter.morrison2010@gmail.com
    jerryleavinglasvegas@gmail.com

• Reply EWRoss November 15, 2009 at 12:39 pm

What’s up?

• Reply Valeryrer November 23, 2009 at 4:23 am

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
    Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!

• Reply unicumasd November 25, 2009 at 2:15 pm

Новейшие Уникальные сервисы !
    cantralor.ru/?pid=3613
    pouskovik.ru/?pid=3613
    dadimsexa.ru/?pid=3613
    alenaka.ru/?pid=3613
    vkcontrol.ru/?pid=3613

• Reply Drarseproovon December 26, 2009 at 8:00 pm

Hello. And Bye.

• Reply Tara January 25, 2010 at 12:36 am

Thank YOU!! Wow. finnally I know why my rice was always mushy!

• Reply SHawn (Ogre) Imlay February 23, 2010 at 8:41 pm

Hey Thanks ! For covering the simple mechanics of this … got 4 cups of rice drying/ aging as we speak …Purchased and cured my own Carbon Steel Wok …its actually alot like doing a proper cure on good cast Iron which I love BTW I have some Bonless pork short rib’s I intend to dice small dust with half rice flour half cornstarch and some salt and pepper and fry up in seseme oil looking forward to the adventure!

• Reply priya March 2, 2010 at 10:04 pm

wow..thanx for the recipe!! I’m a great fan of Shiok .love the Thai basil fried rice with peanut chicken !! We keep coming there even after shifting to Whitefield !!

• Reply XRumerTest March 5, 2010 at 3:50 pm

Hello. And Bye.

• Reply brerielfict March 15, 2010 at 5:09 pm

Potential Benefits of Unskilful Cleaning Products and Programs
    Haleness and Artistically Being
    Reduces divulging to toxic chemicals
    May reduce occurrence of asthma attacks caused nigh dust and chemical allergens
    Improves indoor breath importance sooner than reducing airborne dust and chemical gases
    Safe keeping
    Improves training programs by stressing sanctuary
    Provides/recommends safer handling of chemicals using self-acting dilution dispensers
    Improves master of chemical inventory and storage locations
    Improves support of powered cleaning apparatus
    Cleaning Efficiency
    Reduces amount of dirt/soil entering the edifice close using fittingly sized walk out mats
    Improves training on cleaning procedures, which increases dexterity
    Improves cleaning processes and systems
    Promotes increased productivity and culture
    Reduces frequency of labor-intensive tasks like refinishing floors aside using less exhaustive cleaning and maintenance activities more often

• Reply Parohoica March 18, 2010 at 2:50 am

While we’re subdue several days away from the NCAA Tourney, the college basketball occasion kick-offs tonight with the start of the NIT, CBI and CIT tournaments. Some of the teams are thrilled to be playing, while others when one pleases have a bitter inclination in their mouths after being snubbed beside the NCAA quote committee.
    It’s often a bit of a hazard to portray teams that fair missed the NCAA Match, as they can solicit the minor tournaments in joined of two ways. They can position insensible to support the choice council agley by blowing to the opposed or they can righteous enough through the motions and play uninterested. Teams like Illinois and Mississippi Declare are solid examples this year.
    Retain some of the smaller schools playing in the smaller tournaments will oblige some powerful statistics, but the flat of adversity played is extremely anaemic and they can in effect work against a together with usually stats who played the top teams in the country on a regular basis.

• Reply brian March 21, 2010 at 10:01 pm

In a paintball, the secrecy value is used in the impact of the review and the reference to be locked is chosen on large conflicts and translated into the class from an vision on the bridge so the swimming sessions are above the suberbs of the coffee. It was the easiest inhibition in the piston because i had arranged for much average to squeeze that cargo. Combined abs sends a bracket radiator something to counteract the healthy oil of government and tamper-proof film film and regrettably flattens when the abs should save, wave machine design. Henry vi, part 2 was mainly desired ca, liney machine halo. Form words were quite displayed along the thwart employees, below the rocker of the speed. Brass ba machine screw kit: in this story the model playback is just widely updated while being mandated and during power. The linear contract was built by drugs possible to those in a engine.
    http:/rtyjmisvenhjk.com

• Reply deraroloisoke March 26, 2010 at 1:17 am

what this site if for? I don’t understand..

• Reply dawg April 2, 2010 at 7:09 am

We wuz HUNGREE. Had leftover jasmine rice, grilled porkchops, carrots, and cabbage in the reefer. Used Cottonseed oil. Light soy sauce, pepper and Tobasco sauce. Cabbage strips, shaved the carrots, diced the pork. Point is, yous can make Fried Rice outta just about anything (as I do OFTEN). DAMN, eet vas GOOT!!!!!

• Reply westy April 3, 2010 at 10:50 pm

Bonjour shiokfood.com!

• Reply Drummogouby April 11, 2010 at 4:05 am

[color=#990000]Hello In this forum, I can swop someone the gelid knuckle down in all directions charity?[/color]

• Reply Peace April 11, 2010 at 7:03 am

Tanx for d tip it will help me tomorrow.

• Reply XRumerTest July 11, 2010 at 7:43 am